BROMSBERROW PARISH COUNCIL
To: All members of Bromsberrow Parish Council
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that The Annual Meeting of Bromsberrow Parish Council will be held in Village Hall on Tuesday 22nd May 2018 at 7.30pm. All members are summoned to attend. The business to be transacted is set out in the agenda, which is detailed below.
1. To elect the Chairman for 2018/19 and to witness the Chairman’s formal Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
2. To receive and accept apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
4. Vote of Thanks for 2017-18 Chairman
5. To elect the Vice-Chairman for 2018-19
6. To approve the Minutes of the meeting held on 20th March 2018, as a correct record.
7. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
To receive an update on the GDPR
To receive an update on the speed indicator devices approval.
9. Financial items
9.1 To approve and adopt the Annual Governance Statement.
9.2 To approve and adopt the Accounting Statements.
9.3 To approve and adopt the summary of receipts and payments to the 31st March 2018
9.4 To approve the signing of the exemption certificate.
9.5 To approve and adopt the summary of receipts and payments.
9.6 To approve the payment of invoices
Eyelid Productions £140.00
Staff Salaries £114.10
10. Date of next meeting
To be confirmed at the Annual Council Meeting.
D E J Baldwin
Clerk to the Council 17th May 2018