To all Members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Annual Parish Council Meeting.
To be held on Tuesday, 22nd September starting at 7.30 pm and to be held remotely, using Zoom pursuant to s 78 Coronavirus Act 2020, link to be supplied to Members, and on application to Parishioners.
The business to be transacted is set out in the Agenda hereunder.
Ruth Warne, Clerk
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- REPORT OF DISTRICT COUNCILLOR
- REPORT OF COUNTY COUNCILLOR
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Councillors are reminded of the need: –
a) To update their register of disclosable interests(Councillors must leave the room for the item in which they have declared a disclosable interest)
b) To declare any undisclosed interests to items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors may stay, take part and vote in the meeting)
- TO CONFIRM MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 28TH JULY 2020
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
Members of the public are permitted to make representations, answer questions and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda. The period of time, which is at the Chairman’s discretion, for public participation shall not exceed 15 minutes. Each member of the public is entitled to speak once only in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than three minutes. Questions/comments shall be directed to the Chairman
Cheltenham Motor Club to join meeting to brief Members on their plans for the Hills Ford Three Shires Stages Car Rally to be held on Sunday, 5th September, 2021.
Correspondence(all forwarded to Members)
Changes to the current planning system (NALC deadline for responses 17 September)
Planning for the future – the planning white paper (NALC deadline for responses 15 October)
Transparency and competition: a call for evidence on data on land control (NALC deadline for responses 16 October)
Request by FoDDC for feedback on paperless planning system
- FINANCIAL MATTERS AND ASSETS
- To give retrospective approval for payments made since last meeting and to consider and approve invoices for payment
|Invoices paid, since last meeting requiring approval|
|Invoices to be paid at current meeting requiring approval|
- TO APPROVE GRCC HOUSING NEEDS SURVEY AND DISCUSS ANY ASSISTANCE TO BE GIVEN TO GRCC WITH THE SURVEY
- TO REVIEW DRAFT STANDING ORDERS
- TO RECEIVE ANY REPORTS ON HIGHWAY MATTERS AND AGREE ANY ACTION
- To confirm grass cutting requirements (Two Rivers Housing Association have advised that they cut grass in front of bungalows below Sandfieds 4 times per year). See draft tender attached.
- Update on VAS: moved to post 4 on 1st Still awaiting date for site meeting with LHM.
- Awaiting confirmation of litter picking arrangements from FoDDC
- Member request for dog fouling signs
- Report of dumped car in bus stop layby, now removed.
- CLERK’S REPORT
- Casual vacancy notice.
- Website accessibility statement
- TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE
All emails from District Council, County, GRCC, GAPTC, Forest Health Forum, FoD Dementia Action Alliance, RSN forwarded to Members, including Covid19 updates
Advertising material from various suppliers
PKF Littlejohn – Notice of Exempt Status received and no review will be performed.
GAPTC –notification of pay award
Forest of Dean Council Tax Support Scheme Consultation – is open until 18th October.
Invitation from District Council Climate Change Officer to Climate Change Action Day to be held on Wednesday, 7th October (forwarded to Members)
GAPTC Notice of AGM to be held on 9th December, and call for Resolutions (forwarded to Members)
Malvern AONB Partnership – Report for FY 19/20 and Request for Grant in FY 20/21)
15 ANY OTHER BUSINESS (FOR INFORMATION ONLY)
16 CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS