To all Members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Annual Parish Council Meeting.
To be held on Tuesday, 28th July starting at 7.30 pm and to be held remotely, using Zoom pursuant to s 78 Coronavirus Act 2020, link to be supplied to Members, and on application to Parishioners.
The business to be transacted is set out in the Agenda hereunder.
Ruth Warne, Clerk
- ELECTION OF CHAIR OF COUNCIL
- ELECTION OF VICE CHAIR OF COUNCIL
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND PROTOCOL FOR THE MEETING
- TO REVIEW COUNCIL STRUCTURE AND PROCEDURES
- REPORT OF DISTRICT COUNCILLOR
- REPORT OF COUNTY COUNCILLOR
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Councillors are reminded of the need: –
a) To update their register of disclosable interests(Councillors must leave the room for the item in which they have declared a disclosable interest)
b) To declare any undisclosed interests to items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors may stay, take part and vote in the meeting)
- TO CONFIRM MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 26TH MAY 2020
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
Members of the public are permitted to make representations, answer questions and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda. The period of time, which is at the Chairman’s discretion, for public participation shall not exceed 15 minutes. Each member of the public is entitled to speak once only in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than three minutes. Questions/comments shall be directed to the Chairman
Summerfield, Beach Lane, Bromsberrow Heath, Ledbury.-Erection of a two storey extension and a single storey extension linking main house andgarage. (Circulated to Members, no objections made)
Correspondence(all forwarded to Members)
Mr Paul Duncliffe re Bromesberrow sandpit (forwarded to Members on 21/6). Proposal for visit to Allstones.
South Worcs Development Plan – call for sites for Country Park
FoD Development Control re temporary working hours and time limits (re coronavirus)
- TO CONFIRM SCHEDULE OF MEETINGS
- FINANCIAL MATTERS AND ASSETS
- To give retrospective approval for payments made since last meeting and to consider and approve invoices for payment
|Invoices paid, since last meeting requiring approval|
|J Stephens (refund)||22.6.20||13.50||22262|
|Invoices to be paid at current meeting requiring approval|
|Registration with ICO||28 Jul||40.00||22263|
|SWARCO Traffic Ltd||25 Jun||156.00 (inc £26 VAT)||22264|
|Zurich Municipal||30 Jul||536.76||22265|
|R Warne (Salary Apr thru July)||28 July||760.16||22266|
- Banking arrangements (see briefing notes)
- Update on Website (see email from Arin Spencer 20/7)
- To approve Assets Register (deferred from previous meeting)
- Matters arising from Internal Audit:-have registered with ICO; authorisation of direct debits(£5.76/month to SSE); review of insurance cover(schedule attached); review Standing Orders.
- TO RECEIVE ANY REPORTS ON HIGHWAY MATTERS AND AGREE ANY ACTION
- Bus shelter has been cleaned
- Update on VAS (thanks to Cllr Cook for report dated 28/6). Awaiting date for site meeting with LHM.
- To review documents for grass cutting contract (attached)
- CLERK’S REPORT
- Minutes received from former Clerk covering period 2010 to early 2018.
- TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE
All emails from District Council, County, GRCC, GAPTC, Forest Health Forum, FoD Dementia Action Alliance, RSN forwarded to Members, including Covid19 updates
Advertising material from various suppliers
Learnyay re free adult edcourses(link is on website)
15 ANY OTHER BUSINESS (FOR INFORMATION ONLY)
16 CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS
- To confirm Confidential Minutes of 26th May