BROMSBERROW PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting
held in Bromsberrow Village Hall
on Wednesday 23rd August 2016
Chairman J Rann
Councillors: V Fortey, N Terry, E Wilson
Also Present D Baldwin Clerk to the Council
Councillor R Yeates Ward Member
1. Apologies for absence -: Apologies were received and accepted for Councillors D Morgan, D Hunter and J Stephens.
2. To receive Declarations of Interest.
No Declarations of Interest were received at this point in the meeting.
3. Public Participation
The adjacent neighbours put forward comments to the Parish Council on their objections to this retrospective application. The Ward Member informed the meeting that he had spoken to the planning officer and there were concerns over the use of the building for business purposes.
4. Planning Application
Site Yew Tree Bungalow, Bromsberrow Heath, Ledbury, HR8 1NX.
Description Erection of a replacement domestic outbuilding. (Retrospective).
The Parish Council resolved to submit the following comments.
The Parish Council do not support this application for the following reasons:
1. This is the second retrospective application showing a blatant disregard to planning permission given and sets a precedent to the parish.
2. The property is being used for a pottery business and to use this building as a gallery would increase the traffic with the associated access and parking problems.
3. Change of use from a workshop/storage to domestic outbuilding.
4. Total lack of consideration to the neighbouring property.
With this in mind the Parish Council strongly request a site inspection is conducted both internally and externally and ask that Bromsberrow Parish Council are informed in order that a member, along with the ward member, Cllr Yeates, can attend. It was also noted that the outbuilding has the subsequent possibility to become a dwelling and would ask that a condition be added that this building can never be a residential dwelling.
Meeting closed at 8.15pm